Thursday, May 19, 2011

2 months!



We went to Nate's 2 month well baby check up and things look great. He got a few shots and took it like a champ. He is growing and changing so fast. He is 12 pounds already! I can't really remember the last 2 months, so they must have flown by. Anyway, here are some pictures, and since I love comparisons, I'll continue to put them next to the other kids when they were his age...


Here's Jake...
11.6 pounds

22.5 inches




Sometimes when I look at Nate, I cannot believe how similar he and Jake are.


Allie:
11.5 pounds
22 1/4 inches







Nate: 12.4 pounds
23 1/4 inches




We sure do love him. I was excited that Nate still has his hair because I remember the other kids going bald. Then when I found these pictures, it is evidence that they still had hair at 2 months, so we aren't out of the woods with Nate yet. He might be bald at 3 months like the others.


Anyway, Nate's tricks...smiling, crying, cooing, crying, rolling from back to front (pictured below), and crying.






He is by far the biggest kid of the family at 2 months. He sleeps well as long as he is on or near me and has super human senses. He can tell if I roll over at 2 in the morning...and he cries :) Don't judge me all you non bed sharing parents. If I want to sleep, it has to be next to him.


The other kids still love him so much and fight to be in his line of sight to receive a smile.


We love you Nathan Joe!

2 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

So cute! I love him! I can't believe he can roll already!

Tara Schwab said...

We love him too. What a big guy! Cute pictures of all the kids. He definately is more Jake than Allie.