Mother's Day was lovely. The kids all wrote me nice little notes and got me cute gifts. They acquiesced to take a family picture and let me forgo cooking and have a nap after church. It was a lovely day.
I was pretty excited to get my bread box. I hope it will help me keep the counter a little less cluttered. I also got a fun fruit colander to add to my dishes collection. I loved the notes they wrote and enjoyed the flowers that the boys brought to me for weeks and weeks.
I love being a mother. I think it's human nature to feel as if I could always do better and be better. I wish I were more patient at times and I wish I had all the right words when one of my kids is struggling. I do love my children more than I ever thought possible, so I hope that's enough. We have a pretty great life. Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment