Thursday, December 21, 2017

New Carpet

Right before Christmas, when life is calm and easy, we decided to put new carpet in the whole house.  (Could you read the sarcasm about the calm and easy?).  We had to do it over a 4 day period of time because we had to move everything out of each room and then move it back.  For some reason, I didn't take many pictures.  Probably because I was worried people would see them and turn me in to be on an episode of Hoarders; Buried Alive.



The boy's room was one of the hardest.  We had to take apart the bunk bed and then try to put it back together again.  Luckily we were able to do it with only one broken piece.  I don't know if that bed will ever leave that room again.
 We put a patterned carpet in our room and it looks really nice.  Not a great picture, but I am too lazy to go take pictures and then come back to the post.  I'll probably regret that later.

When Mike put the basement back together, he re-arranged the couches.  I don't know why this is the only picture I have, but it's cute to see all the boys hanging out together.  I'm sure they're playing the xbox.
There's a picture of Mike's office.

It's really hard to photograph rooms without a wide angle lens.  I can't really do the pictures justice, so that's probably why I didn't really take any. 

Anyway, we really like the new carpet.  It's so soft and cushy on bare feet.  It was a big project, and stressful to do right as we were trying to do all the holiday things, but it's so great now.  Yay for new carpet!
Woe be unto the first kid who stains it.  :)

No comments: