Jake went to Sweethearts on Saturday! He got asked by a cute girl named Brooke. She is awesome!
He had so much fun. I was worried about how he'd do. His back isn't even sealed up from his surgery yet.
I didn't need to worry though. He did so great. Came home in less pain than Homecoming last fall. He's only 2 months out of surgery and he's already way better than he was pre-surgery. Such a blessing.
They met up for their day date and made a Bob Ross painting.
Then she came by to pick him up and they did pictures and went to Olive Garden for dinner.
Mike, Allie, and I went to Olive Garden too. We thought we were way after them, but we ended up seeing them as they were finishing up. Felt weird to spy on them, but they looked like they were having a great time.
I love that he got to go and have a fun time. High school can be so fun! Live it up Jake!








No comments:
Post a Comment