I finished Sam's big squares blankie a long time ago...then I forgot to post pictures.
I had a harder time getting the smaller blanket done because I couldn't finish it on my own. I have never made a blanket with a binding around the edge, so it just sat there in a half way finished state for a long time. I finally got it done tonight. My friend used her fancy embroidery machine to write on the blanket.
Look at that perfect corner! It's always fun to learn something new and this is my new thing. I can bind a blanket!
6 comments:
Wow! Those are really cute. That fabric was made with you and Sam in mind. How do you do that binding? Some time you will have to teach me. Those look great!
They look wonderful. He is going to love his blankets. I love the colors on the fabric. you picked the best material and are very talented. I love them!
WOW You are amazing and someday I will break out my machine and have you show me how to make a squares. First lesson not run over my finger! Do they make a left handed machine? Well done Sis
I totally agree...I LOVE the colors! Congrats on completing the project and learning something new. Good for you!
Can't/won't "keep my mouth shut" because this is jaw-dropping awesomeness! Very cute. Love the colors. I can really appreciate the time spent in putting it together. I also loved your explanation that went with it when you were making it. Love the embroidery, too.
Thinking of you. Hope you have a good week with some moments of comfort and serenity.
BEAUTIFUL!! That's all that needs to be said :-)
Post a Comment