Teeth are falling out right and left around here. Jake lost a tooth while I was in the hospital and then two more the next week. He's going to wear the tooth fairy right out!
He lost another one at school today. I wanted to know the story of it, so as he was doing homework he gave me all the gory details. Apparently the tooth gave a fight. He had to twist and turn it and use wipes and napkins...it was quite a tale. So at the end, I asked him what his teacher thought of all of it. He said, "no big deal! Kids are pulling teeth out at school all the time!" I guess when you are a grade school teacher, you have to toughen up at the sight of those dangling by a tiny root teeth. I can't stand the sight, but I guess if I saw it every day I'd have to get over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment