Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stats


I took Allie in for her 7 year old well child visit and Jason in for his 9 month appointment.  Things look good with these two cuties.  Allie needs to go to the eye doctor because she hasn't done well on the eye exam in the office for at least 3 or 4 years.  I have made excuses (like she was too shy to do really well on telling what she saw), but now it's time to just go in.  I hate to have her not seeing things well.
Other than that, these cute kids of mine are growing right on track.
Jason is 21 pounds 10 ounces.  That's the 70th percentile!  Poor Jake was almost 4 pounds smaller at that age.  Nate was 2 pounds lighter.  Jason is right on track to be a big Schwab boy.  He is also 28 inches tall.  The other boys were within an inch of that.  Jake was smaller and Nate was taller.  We'll see how they all turn out in the end.

Allie is still hovering around the middle of the road like she always has.  She is 53 pounds and 48 3/4 inches tall.  Those are the 50th and 60th percentiles respectively.  I always think she is a tall giant because all of her friends are shorter than her, but I guess she is just a little above average.

Jason came away from his appointment with a shot on his chubby thigh, but he barely even whimpered.  Nate, on the other hand, fell and hit his head against the cupboards and required about 3 suckers to make him happy.  Man that kid has a loud cry...



No comments: