Nate and I were on a wheeler ride a week or so ago and we found a caterpillar. We haven't had much luck finding them this year, so it was pretty exciting. He decided that he wanted to name him Fudge (after one Jake had that was named Fudge). He watched his every move and was so excited to see him grow.
When he formed the chrysalis, Nate was one of the first to notice.
In this picture, he's in the middle of telling me a story about Fudge. He's really a funny kid and worth listening to when he gets going on a story. He gets to waving his hands around and gets animated. I love the kid for sure.
We'll have to keep you posted on Fudge, who is days away from being a beautiful butterfly, and Lupin who is growing fatter every day.
I love this caterpillar business!
No comments:
Post a Comment