Thursday, October 8, 2015

Conversation every day...

...Jason and I have been having the same conversation daily for a week now.  I thought you'd like to read all about it.

Me:  Jason!  You pooped your pants!  Ugh!

Jason:  I know.  Ew...yyyuck...stinky...

Me:  It's stinky because you aren't supposed to poop your pants.  Where does the poop go?

Jason:  The toilet.

Me:  So, why is it in your pants?

Jason:  It's not my fault.

Me:  Whose fault is it then?

Jason:  Yours.

Me:  My fault?  I pooped your pants?

Jason:  Yeah.  You're a bad girl.

Me:  That's not very nice.

Jason:  I'm sorry.  You not a bad girl.  You my best girl.  I wuv you.  You my best fren...my best girl.


He's at a phase where "It's not my fault" is something he says several times a day.  Between Nate blaming every bad thing on Jason, and Jason claiming it wasn't his fault, there is a lot of blame floating around our house.  Jason is going to have a hard time finding anyone who believes that I pooped his pants though...

No comments: