Friday, October 30, 2015

Family Pictures

I've been distracted and haven't posted on the blog for a long time.  It's really annoying to me and I plan to catch up on all sorts of things as soon as I can.  I feel like I have a lot of things keeping me away, but it is still a priority for me so I will get back to it.  For now, I thought I'd post our family pictures.  We had to go out twice and the kids weren't all cooperating at the same time, but I don't think that story ever changes.  






The first time we went out, I forgot to bring the Sam bear in the rush of getting out the door.  I was so sad about it.  Mike's mom rushed home to get it and we got some pictures with it there, but it was so dark that I didn't end up liking any of those pictures.  This time, I didn't forget the bear and the lighting was much better.  Cute kiddos!


No comments: