Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hang on For Your Life!

I wish you could hear Jason's exclamation for his guys to "hang on for your life!" and the "ah! I'm falling" when they can't manage to hold on any longer.  This kid cracks me up.
Jason quotes lines from movies and makes us all laugh.  The one he and Nate have been saying lately is "I'm comin in hot!" as they run/ride/swim or do anything with speed.  Jason's Lego guys "come in hot" all the time as they crash into the others.    
I love walking into the Lego room (as it is now called) and finding what he's been up to in there.  This is for sure one of my favorites.  Closely followed by "chair head guy" who isn't pictured because I just haven't posed him for a photo yet.  Rest assured, he is really cool.  He's got all of the round pieces stacked on top of his head with a chair at the top.  It's great.



No comments: