It's not a Christmas break until we get to Star Valley. So we packed up and went today.
Mike took the kids on a snowmobile ride tonight and they had a good time. Nate got bucked off and got stuck a few times. It's always a lot of work for Mike to take them, but they love it.
Jason got Risk for Christmas and has been begging us to play with him for days now. We brought it up and they had an epic game tonight. They played for hours. At one point, they each took a turn dominating the board, but in the end, I think Jake won? I can't remember. I try to stay out of it because I don't like the arguing. :)
It's been a nice day! It's snowing right now, so I assume there will be plenty of fresh powder for the kids to play in tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment