What's up everyone this is week number 16 out of 92 quadrillion. This week went from a 3 to a 10 which is pretty crazy for Mandaue. We had transfers and my companion was changed from Elder Cayabyab to Elder Harris. Because my comp figured out he was getting transferred, we didn't do much until transfer day. I got Elder Harris who is a dope dude. He is a germaphobe and when we got back to the dump he was pretty annoyed. But it was dope because he is the only other missionary, basically ever, that was motivated to help me clean the apartment and oh baby we cleaned. Its actually crazy how nice the apartment was underneath all that filth. And right as I'm writing this, we got a call from the housing elders telling us we were going to a new apartment which sucks but at the same time they might have AC which is dope. We went exploring Saturday which was cool, and then we went to some member houses on Sunday to familiarize ourselves with the leadership, which was awesome. While we were walking, we went to the Beverly Hills of Mandaue which of course reminded me of the Weezer song, Beverly Hills.
After walking through there, we took a turn through an alleyway and we walked through a street to see a gigantic snake this guy just had. We took some awesome pictures that I'll attach.
Anyway, for my spiritual thought, I just thought I would just write about how God is like your spotter when you are gettin shredded at the gym. He lets you struggle with the weight knowing that you will get some big guns if you just keep reppin. And he will always be there to grab the bar just in case you cant lift anymore. He grabbed the bar for me this week and things are looking up.
Anyway don't do anything too fun without me.
I had a picture of the snake across my shoulders but I wasn't paying attention and there was a "no urinating" warning with a big wiener on it which is probably not appropriate for a missionary email.



No comments:
Post a Comment