Sunday, December 13, 2009
An updated Sam blog...
I have often wanted to write about my feelings concerning Sam, but I hesitate to do it here. I know there isn't really a good reason, but I do. So I decided to update my "I am Sam" blog. You can link to it from the side of this blog. That way, if you want to hear about all things Sam, you can go there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sue,
I have to tell you how touched I have been as I've read your blog. Thank you for sharing all that you have regarding your feeling about Sam and motherhood in general. I was just reading your post about Jake and I too love the song The Family Is of God. I think it is so powerful. Thank you for your positive example.
Lots of love,
gina
Post a Comment