Allie and Jake are just now learning to hang up their own clothes. This is why...
I used to look at this and think that it was easier to do it myself than to stare at this mess in the closet every day. So, I'd do it myself.
Now, I know that they have to learn sometime, so I guess this is good enough. I especially like the poor pink bear hanging by the neck. As a bit of a side story, that bear has been put in the DI box more times than I can count. Allie is a sneaky beast and finds it every time. I wonder if the bear thinks her life is better hanging in the closet than being on a shelf at the DI. Either way, it is her lot in life, for now.
2 comments:
Funny old bear! Allie does pretty well!
It is totally hidden.
Post a Comment