Thursday, September 10, 2020

Celebrate

We didn't do much celebrating for Sam's birthday.  We had a busy evening.  I made chicken noodle soup because it was chilly outside and I didn't want any complaints about the meal.  They all lapped it up happily. Although, there was this conversation...

Jason: Why do you put so many onions in the soup?

Allie:  How can you even tell there are onions?  They're so small.

Jason: You can tell they're onions!  They're huge!  (holding up a potato) 

Nathan:  The only thing I don't like are the tomatoes (holding up a potato).

Allie: Guys...those are potatoes. 

Guess we need some lessons in produce.  :)

We didn't sing, but I made lunch lady bars.

  
Then, Nathan had a flag football game.  The game was nearly over when Jake called to say that we had been delivered some delicious cookies...



Our friends had sent them over for Sam's birthday.  We are loved and it was a nice day.


 

No comments: