Tuesday, September 29, 2020

The Best Seat in the House

There's been a whole lot of driving back and forth these days.  In March, April, and May the world stood still for so long that we got used to the new normal of being home and together.  No outside stuff.  Just us.  Now that we're back in school, sports have resumed and dance is back on, our evenings are absolutely crazy.  Mike is back to traveling again and things are crazy some nights when I have to be in two places at once.

Tonight, I was driving to and from and here and there.  By the time football games were over it was 8:00 and we still hadn't had dinner. 
I threw something together and called the kids to the table.  Nathan didn't come.  


I went looking for him and found him in Mike's spot.  Football was on and Mike was out of town.  So, Nathan took things into his own hands and got settled in to watch the game.  I texted Mike to tell him and he said "It's the best seat in the house!"



 

No comments: