We are still neck deep in football season. The boys both have practice every day and games every Saturday. We go to the Sky View games to watch Allie cheer on Friday nights, so we're doing all the football all the time. It's good though. I keep asking Mike to tell me all the things because until this year, I didn't really even know what position my boys played. I used to go to the games to watch people...not the athletes. :)
| Nate is 21 closest to the camera |
He caught his third reception of the season too. He's 3-0 in catching the balls thrown at him in a game now. It was a thrill to find that I had my camera in my hands and got the picture of the catch too. He got far enough for it to be a first down so that's exciting.
They won 57-0

I thought this was a fun picture too because he gave it a huge effort to block the kick.
Jason played offensive and defensive lineman. He got a few tackles and a few pancakes (when they block so well they're knocked on their butts). Mike is still talking about the pancake in the first play of the game. I missed seeing it because I was getting settled in my seat, but I guess it was pretty awesome.
It was fun to see Jason be able to play so many defensive plays. I loved to watch him break through his blocks and make a beeline for the QB every time.
He got through his blocks a lot and then one time he chased the QB down followed him and tackled him. It was fun to watch for sure. He's a big kid and he's aggressive so I can imagine it's scary to see him coming for them. :)
I thought this was a fun picture too because he gave it a huge effort to block the kick.
No comments:
Post a Comment