Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Sam's Friends

We have met up with Sam's heart friends for 15 years now (Diana and I brought Lisa in 13 years ago). We used to meet up often, but it became just once a summer for the last 10 years or so.  This summer was crazy busy and we didn't make time to get together until today.  We met up for lunch without the kids. With Jake on a mission and the others getting too old and busy, we were just glad to be able to get together as moms.  We talked about our kiddos and caught up on life.  The time passed quickly and it wasn't enough, but we did take a picture and feel like teenagers with our .5 shot. :) 



I'm so grateful that Merideth, Sam, and Cale brought us together!  They're friends that I probably wouldn't have stumbled upon any other way and they're ones that I love and always will. So thanks kiddos!

No comments: