I am always talking about how good Allie is with her baby brothers, so I decided to write about Jake too. This kid is a wonderful big brother. He has a kind heart and a sets a great example for his younger siblings to follow. Every once in a while, he says "I wonder what it would be like to be the youngest in the family. I only know what it feels like to be the oldest".
He is a teaser and can drive us all to insanity, but he isn't mean. He can't stand to hear Jason and Nate crying. He comes and lets me know if they are crying in their beds (as if I didn't already know), or tries to make them happy if they are sad and I am busy.
He loves to squish Jason's chunky thighs. In fact, when I took this picture, he was sitting in the chair squishing his legs and a few minutes later, they were both asleep. It was Sunday morning, so I let them snooze.
When Jake and his friends are in the back yard, it is nearly impossible to keep Nate in the house. He wants to be out with the big boys. Jake is great to let him come and play.
Here he is giving Nate an "unnergog" (under dog).
Thanks Jake! What a great brother you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment