You are such a cute boy!
Right now, you are in having a snooze and it’s 8:10 in the morning. I haven’t seen you since midnight! What a good boy. We need to work on consistency, but for the
most part, you have been improving on the nighttime sleeping.
You are 8 months old now.
You can sit up really well, roll really well (that clicked the day
before you turned 8 months), and are eating like a champ. You like everything I put in your mouth. You aren’t a fan of baby food though, and
that comes out almost as fast as I put it in.
So we just give you chunks of food.
You love to gnaw on pizza crusts.
You are also finally getting the hang of a big graham cracker, but just
get flailing frustrated when you see a pile of cheerios on the table. The little ones are hard to get in fast
enough.
You say “dadadada” a lot and have some pretty shrill
shrieks. You are most vocal when there
is food around that you think you need. It's pretty obvious that it takes some serious calories to keep up your handsome physique.
You don't have any teeth yet, but I think they are just a few weeks away. You bite your gums together a lot and I can tell it bothers you. Not enough to make you too crabby though.
I love that you are content to sit on my lap and watch the world around you. You snuggle your face into my neck when you are tired and fall right to sleep.
I say it over and over that you are a wonderful baby and a perfect note to end on. Thanks for being my sweet boy!
Love,
Mom
Click HERE to check out the other kids at 8 months. I have to laugh when I look at what Nate was doing at this age. He was/is a wild man! I have had the hardest time not thinking that Jason is slow to doing things. I was glad to see that they are both clapping at the same age :) When you follow a kid like Nate, I guess normal behavior does seem slow, but still...
No comments:
Post a Comment