Jason,
11 months buddy! You are awesome. This last month has brought some new changes for you. You came into the month with one tooth and are leaving it with 6 pearly whites. You got all 4 top teeth within a few days of each other. You were pretty grumpy to say the least.
As for other cute behavior, you wave to people in this little up and down limp wristed motion that never fails to crack me up. You get a little smile and wave over and over, only getting more and more pleased with yourself when you see that we are all laughing. You clap when we say "Yay!", do a little squishy nose thing, and give a big cheesy smile when I get out the camera.
You are mastering going down stairs and still haven't had one crash down them. That's better than any of your siblings can say. I still can't completely trust you though because you like to go up and down, standing, sitting, and all around crazy play on the stairs. So, I still rush to get you away from the stairs a thousand times a day.
You aren't walking yet, but you pull yourself up on furniture and walk around with your firm grip on that.
You get excited when any of us walk into a room and cry if we fail to pick you up and give you a hug right away.
You have this arching back move that lets us know that you want something other than what you are being offered. When you were a tiny baby (one that hardly ever cried), you did that arching thing as you cried for hours one night. Dad and I were sure that something must be terribly wrong with you for you to react like that. Now we know that you were just throwing one of your famous fits. Sometimes you try to throw yourself back when you are in your high chair (by the way, you are the loudest screaming eater I have ever met. You are super picky about food and throw most things overboard or just disdainfully let it fall off your tongue as if to say "are you really feeding me this crap?")
When you are throwing one of those fits, I have to really hold on tight because you try your hardest to get away from me...only to writhe around on the ground in anger if I'm not holding you. I should film it some time so you can see it and be embarrassed when you are older.
You know that you are "Jason" and turn when we call your name. You choose to ignore me a lot of the times when you are heading for something that looks really fun...like the open bathroom door. You pant as you crawl even faster and giggle in anticipation. Your favorite is the illusive inside of the fridge. Daddy didn't know how much you like the fridge and wasn't aware that he needed to get in and out with speed. You broke an egg before he even knew you were there. Ninja-like darting hands.
You are an incredible night time sleeper and are in bed by 7 each night. That's something I am grateful for as I wrangle the other non-sleeping children in this house.
You are only nursing one time a day, but you like bottles and haven't had any trouble transitioning to that.
I am so grateful for you. I love your squeals of joy when you see me and I love to see you reach for me when I go to get you out of bed each day. I love that you still snuggle in and that you will grab my face and give me open mouth shark bites to show your love.
You are a sweet boy and I am so glad to be your mom.
Click HERE if you want to see the others at 11 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment