It's a bit of a sad thing to say goodbye to. This thing has kept Jason safe in the car for 10 months now. He could hang out in it while I go shopping, and as much as he hates riding in the car, I think this has been comfortable for him. But he just weighs too much for it now. So we took one last ride and then installed the other rear facing seat for him.
Now I carry him into stores in the back pack. It works out nice and there is no chance of him falling out onto the concrete floor. I can't remember if I told that story, but Jason's car seat fell off the shopping cart at Sam's club and he was in it. I was chasing after Nate who had run off. It was a terrifying experience and one that I don't want anyone to have to go through, so I tell everyone with their baby carriers on the top of the cart to hold on tight. They probably think I'm a weirdo, but it happened to my sister in law too, so I spread the word.
Anyway, now we are on to a new phase in Jason's life! Can't believe it...
Just for cuteness, here's a flashback to his first car seat ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment