Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Every year, I see cute "thankful" trees at people's houses and I think "I need to do that with our kids".  Then, every year, I forget.  Not this year!  I remembered when we were planning FHE and we threw together a tree.  


 I loved some of the things the kids put on there.  Here's one of Jake's "big red Ford" (our truck).


Jake also added "the gravel pit", and you can see Allie's "my begroo".  That says "my bedroom".


Allie also made one for "flowers".


...and I think we all made one that said "Sam".  I love that.


Mike's said "hot machines, derby's, beels, snowballs, my spot on the couch, my goody stash, teasing kids".
(he also had one on there that said "Sue and kids").

Some of the other things on there were the church, friends, our house, monster trucks, McQueen (Nate), and our family.
We have been blessed and we have so many things to be thankful for.  I sit here today in a warm house and I am so grateful for it.  I love my kids and I love my life.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: