I have told you before that Allie is a crazy tooth girl. When she tells me that a tooth is loose, I groan because I know we are in for a month long battle (at least) against that wiggly tooth. She will not allow anyone near her mouth. She'll suffer, days and weeks of bleeding gums and pain when she eats, out of fear of the second that it would take for me to pull it out. When this particular tooth got to this stage...
I tried to pull it out each night as she slept. I got bitten, I got kicked, and the tooth stayed in place.
It just got more loose and awful looking.
Our neighbor, the dentist, tried using his calm persuasion to get her to let him pull it...he was shut down just as quick as me and Mike.
We talked her into letting us tie a string around it and then use Jake's remote control car to yank it out. She backed out at the last minute.
She's just plain crazy, I tell you!
Finally, Mike yanked it while she was sleeping and our ordeal was over (until the next tooth gets loose).
There you go kid! It won't be long until your big teeth grow in and you're just as funny looking as your older brother :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment