Sunday, December 8, 2013

Jason

My friend Heidi made me a set of numbers to put on Jason's onsies to document his growth.  I took pictures each month and then forgot to compile them all together in one post.  Here's Jason and all that changed with him in a year!

Poor acne baby with cold mottled skin...




Jake, Allie, and Nate lost all their baby hair by this age too.


The hair makes a come back!













There he is!  It's amazing what can happen in a month, and then how fast each month flows together to make a year.  We've had Jason in our home for over a year now and he has made things a few notches crazier for sure, but I am so in love with this boy.  Even looking at these pictures makes me want to go give the real Jason hugs and kisses.  He's got the softest little neck to kiss. 
I know I take a lot of pictures, but when I see these all lined up, it makes me so glad that I did. 
I love this Jason boy of mine!





No comments: