Monday, March 10, 2014

Fun places to explore...

The boys are always finding fun places to wedge their bodies into.  I found a few of these pictures in the file and stuck them together for you.
 This picture was obviously taken before I fixed Jason's hair.  I look at this now and wonder what in the world took me so long to fix it!  The poor boy!
Anyway, this is something these two love to do.  If I don't latch the door shut when I finish unloading the dishwasher, they find a way in.  Before I got the camera out, Jason was all the way in the dishwasher sitting on the bottom.

These pictures are even older.  Jason loves to find his way into the laundry room and toss clothes everywhere.  On this day, I took the clothes out and didn't close the dryer door.  When I came back down to put another load in, I found that he had taken their place.



Nate didn't want to be left out, so he hopped in too.


Allie was all stressed out that he was going to die, but I told her that it wasn't going to turn on unless I turned it on.  After that, she was excited to get in too.



Another favorite spot for the boys to sit is in the drawers of the entertainment center.  I'm surprised Jason isn't in his drawer.  I can take him out 15 times and he'd go back 15 times.  He just loves that perch.
If you aren't familiar with PAW Patrol, it's what's on the t.v. and it's a favorite for sure.  Both Jason and Nate will watch an entire episode and if that's not a miracle show, I don't know what is.


Another favorite is a box.  This one had a bunch of new diapers in it and then quickly became the toy of the hour.  I love how a box can entertain any kid for hours.


Some of the other fun places to explore that are not pictured are:
Behind the changing table in Jason's room.
Behind the clothes that hang in my closet.
Behind my dresser.
Under the bed in Jake's room.
In the "candy store" (food storage room).

I can't stand it when they both cram in behind the clothes that are hanging in my closet.  They knock clothes off the hangers and make a huge mess.  That's one of Nate's favorite places to poop.  He's becoming quite the private pooper "don't look at me Mom!"

They sure are cute though and it makes me happy to see them playing and exploring.

No comments: