The Leprechaun peed in our toilet again this year.
Jake had to make a Leprechaun trap for school and he was excited to see a sign on it that morning that said "you can't catch me Jake!" Allie thought that was pretty awesome and searched her room for signs that a leprechaun had visited in there.
The milk was also green and Nate thought that was pretty cool.
Jake's class displayed their traps in an open house for a little while after school started. It was so fun to see the creative things the kids came up with.
I have read some criticism lately from the moms who get mad that people make too much of a fuss over small holidays. They think it is overboard. I agree that you can get out of hand with things, but at the same time, the kids are just fun. It's fun to see them get so excited to check the toilet in the morning and get grossed out by the green water. Since Jason came around, I haven't had the energy to put much into things. I wanted to make a whole bunch of different green foods, but it just didn't happen. I do love doing the things we do, and I will keep doing them until the kids ask me to stop. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment