The rain has washed away the last of the snow at our house. Who knows if we'll get more. I would be okay with rain from here on out, but I do love that the mountains are getting snow.
We go outside a lot more now that the weather is warming up. It's a nice change from the sad, crying mess that is usually inside in the hours before dinner.
This is the neighbor's dog. Nate likes to try and walk him sometimes.
Nate and Jason both love to go outside. I have to be on guard now because Nate opens the door and they both escape. It was a worry free winter, but now I'm back on my game. The snow on ground off the stairs of the deck used to keep them in that area, but now they are all over.
I left Jason in the back yard one day to take Nate in and change his diaper. When I left, he was sitting on a big wheel, roaring his engine. We weren't in the house long before I looked out the window and saw Jason making his way off the curb in the front yard and out into the road. He made his way all around the house and into the road before I changed a poopy diaper. It's going to be a wild summer for sure. See you next year snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment