Jason gets a lot of bloody noses. It's something I've never had with a kid before. He got his first one when he was about 8 months old and was wrestling with Nate. Nate came into the room covered in spattered blood and I couldn't find a hurt anywhere on him or on Jason. I could not figure out where all the blood came from until Jason woke up from his nap and had blood on his pillow and face. It had just sprayed out of his nose while they were wrestling and then stopped for a little while. Weird. Anyway, it's hard to contain a bloody nose on him because he usually smears it all over his face and clothes before I have even noticed that he's bleeding. He is also just starting to say his "l" sounds rather than a "w" in its place so he comes up to me saying "I'm blllllloody" with this funny tongue thrust thing that he does when he says his l's. It always looks like a murder scene. He has had enough now that when he gets another one he'll sit still with a kleenex up his nose and wait for it to stop. He's a cute kid.
1 comment:
Poor kid!!!!
Post a Comment