My computer is in my room and ready to go, but I have been unmotivated. I don't take nearly the amount of pictures I used to take and I don't write as much as I used to. I have been unmotivated and it makes me sad. Whenever Mike takes my laptop to church to help in his Sunday School lesson, the kids look at the blog as they sit in sacrament meeting. There hasn't been anything new for them to look at for a really long time, so maybe I'll have to get motivated. I think the only way to do that is to just start. I am way behind on a lot of really fun things that we've done, so maybe I can catch up somewhere along the line.
For now, I'll leave you with the most recent pictures on my camera...
Allie went shopping with me on Saturday. I tease her that she costs me more money than anyone else in the family because she can beg in just the right way. The boys are easy to say no to, but it's hard to deny Allie the things she begs for. This time, she saw an unfinished wooden owl that she wanted to paint. She wanted to do a project with me...how could I say no?
The only problem with that is that I am used to buying something and then putting it on a shelf to do "later" and that usually means never. Allie reminded me of our project several times an hour until I finally caved in and made it happen.
It turned out really cute. She was pretty heavy handed with the glitter and we are still finding glitter everywhere, but when I walk by the cute owl on our piano, I am grateful for her tenacity.
1 comment:
The owl turned out so cute!!!!
Post a Comment