Charlie got a new haircut. It was a really short one. I think he always feels a bit out of sorts when he gets home from the groomer. I'm not sure that he's ever really completely proud of his new look. :)
On this day, we were babysitting a cute little boy that Charlie was completely jealous of. He kept wanting to get closer and check out the scene, but he was also terrified.
Seconds after this picture, the baby tipped over and Charlie was somewhat squished. He wouldn't go near the baby again.
It was fun to have a little one around the house again. I did remember how much work they are though. I forget that they tend to squawk and want to be held a lot. Oh man, there are so many good things about those really little kid days. So many things that I miss. But, having complete freedom from children for a few hours every day is not something that I'll ever take for granted.
I look forward to being a grandma in the very distant future. I'm going to squish on my little grandbabies and hold them for hours. For now, friend's babies will have to do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment