Monday, June 1, 2020

Masks


Nathan found a mask and put it on.  I intended to get a picture of everyone in a mask to mark this time in our lives, but so far, I've only got Nathan.
We had a funny conversation about how I could tell that he wasn't smiling and he kept trying to get me to take a picture when he wasn't smiling.  I told him that I could see it in his eyes when he wasn't smiling.  Now I wish I had snapped a picture of when he wasn't smiling so I could show you the ridiculousness of this kid trying not to smile.  :)


He just has such a happy little face and I love every bit about him.  I love that his eyes light up with a smile, even when he's trying not to smile.  He is such a handsome boy.


I'm so glad he's mine.

No comments: