My brother was in Utah for a little while and his friend had arranged for a ride in Cache Valley. We invited ourselves along for the ride and we had such a good time. The area was beautiful. It was up Logan Canyon and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.
Jake was at Driver's Ed, so he couldn't come. We were bummed not to have him there with us.
I cracked up at Nate's face when we stopped for lunch. Sunscreen makes a perfect sticky surface for dirt.
We had fun visiting with cousins.
Nate's little motorcycle couldn't make it up some of the stuff, so he got to ride with one of Warren's friends.
I don't know why I don't have better pictures of Mike or Jason. They were there.
Mike got a flat tire shortly after lunch. We were super far away from the trucks and not so far away from Bear Lake, so we planned for Mike to drop back into Bear Lake and then we'd load up and pick him up there.
I'm glad everything worked out in the end, but Mike was a bit nervous when he couldn't find his way back right off. It could have been bad. Next time, we won't split up.
Anyway, it was a lovely impromptu visit with Mom and my brother and his family. We love them all and we love seeing this beautiful world we live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment