Sunday, August 20, 2023

Family Pictures


On my list of things to do before Jake left, "family pics" was up at the top.  

I have never been one to find outfits to match and look good together, and this time was no different.  We got home from church and knew today had to be the day or we might not get another chance.  


I told Allie to pick an outfit she liked, the boys each had a new shirt for school and they happened to match, so they wore them.  Jake's closet was the worst.  He has all sorts of new church clothes, and tons of Sky View apparel, but nothing he could use for family pics.  We've all lamented that he is wearing the same outfit he wore in the pics that are hanging in the house right now, but what do you do. 

Our neighbor came to take our pics and things seemed to work out ok.  The boys were annoying and Charlie was a bit distracted, but we were able to get some great pictures.  I love the colors and it feels like a tender mercy to have great pictures now that it will be two years before our family is complete again.  

                                                     

                                                     




I love this family of mine.  They are pretty awesome.  These are some of the cutest faces I've ever seen too.  I love them forever!

No comments: