This boy Jake is cracking me up lately.
We've been cleaning up his room and getting some last minute things ready for him and as we've been cleaning, we've been coming up with cash. I found a $100 bill in between the bed frame and the wall. He had little piles everywhere. So, he started stacking it all in one place and gathering it up. Mike has been planning to take him to the bank to make a CD with his money so it can be earning interest while he's gone and today was the day. Mike was out in the truck and called Jake to have him come. Jake came up the stairs looking like this...


Mike was waiting, but I made Jake stop for a picture. I laughed as I pictured him walking into the bank with that load of cash.
It looks like it's a bunch of 1's, but when they got to the bank, I got this text from Mike...
"$2100! A lot of money under the bed...he doesn't spend it"
It's true. Jake is pretty simple and is happy with minimal amounts of clothes and stuff. I would say his biggest expense in life is Sinclair. He gets a lot of chicken there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment