Saturday, August 17, 2024

Nater's Game

We're back into football season!  My boys love to be active and back working at something that they love so much.  They ride their scooters down to practice and back and it's so nice.  I have to make sure I've got food on the table before they go and that's tough with our lazy summer time schedule.

Nate's game was first today.  It was so hot outside.  I forgot how hot it gets on those bleachers.  The sun reflects off the surface and it just gets so hot.  Mike always goes into the press box to hang out.  This year, they've got a swamp cooler up there.  It's pretty nice!  
My only complaint is that you can't see out the window if you're sitting down.  Not the best planned out window placement, but I don't mind standing up when the boys are on the field and I'm taking pics.

Nate had a catch in the game today.  We were shocked when the QB lobbed one over to him and he caught it and started to run.  He didn't get far because there was a kid who was waiting to stop him. but it was so exciting for us to see.  I was even more excited to see that the camera I drag around everywhere, actually got some great shots!


He's number 21.




Allie went right up during half time to tell him he had an awesome catch.  She's a great cheerleader to the boys. We stayed in the press box, but she went out in the heat because she wanted to be able to hear what was going on down on the field and she wanted her brothers to be able to hear her yelling for them. :)


Nate also plays in the kick offs.




 Their team ended up winning 36-0. It was a fast paced game and one to remember.


No comments: