Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The blog is taking over...

So, the other day when Allie got this thing stuck in her hair, I said "just a minute, hold still, I'll get it out in a minute" so I could stop to take a picture to post on the blog...

Does that make me a crazy blog nerd or what?

P.S. No children were hurt during the making of this post...she was annoyed, but not hurt. It's a bath toy with a little propeller on it. I finally had to just cut it out, so now she has a chunk of short hair in the back. I hope Allie remembers this next time she wonders what it would look like to add a beautiful green submarine thing as a hair accessory.
Lori...if you were wondering, this is the toy you gave her for her birthday last year...it's still a favorite!

4 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

Okay now that is funny. You are awesome at this blog thing and yes you are a blogging nerd! Love you

Tara Schwab said...

Allie loves pretties in her hari. Love the hold on so I can get a camera. But it didn't really happen if you don't get a picture.

Nancy said...

I do it all the time. WAIT while I get the camera! Or I make him reinact what he did... which never works.

jeri said...

That does look a little large to be a hair accessory. Maybe when she's older. Like for Prom.