Yesterday we were outside and all the kids were lined up on the tramp eating popsicles. I couldn't resist running in for the camera. I have loved watching these kids grow up from babies, and I wanted to get a picture of the kids Jake and Allie love to play with.
From left to right...Aubrey, Lily (who is usually dressed very cute, but fell off the swing earlier and got her clothes bloody, along with a sad fat lip...hence the popsicles) Allie, Jake, Ethan, Carson, and Joanna. This picture is one of 20 and believe it or not, this is the one with the most kids looking in the right direction. I have to laugh at how fast Jake and Aubrey ate their popsicles.
I also got a picture of the friends I love to play with...they will probably be annoyed that I'm putting them on the blog, but they are part of my life...they'll have to deal with it.
Left to right, Kristin, Karen, and Heidi. This is one of 5 pictures of them, and believe it or not, they were just as hard as the kids in looking my way.
If you are bored at around 3:00...come and play!
1 comment:
He Sue, we totally missed you at book club! I know it gets hectic with all the summer activities, just wanted to say that you were greatly missed!
Post a Comment