Mike is always making "hot deals" on things. The latest deal was this little 4-wheeler. A guy traded one of the Kitty Cats for it. We thought it was a great deal. Jake loves it.
His first few riding attempts made us scream. It is really fast and he hates when Mike puts the governor on to slow him down.
It's quite a fun little ride. Our Bishop hopped on, and Mike and I even take it for spins. It does have power.
Last weekend we took it to Star Valley where our cousins were having a "snowmobile in the field" party. It was so nice to have wide open spaces for Jake to go as fast as he wanted and we didn't have to worry about him getting really hurt. He did turn it over on himself once, but now he knows he can't climb steep snow banks.
It doesn't have reverse, so Mike taught him to get off and pull it wherever he needs to go.I just think it is so fun that Jake gets to grow up playing on these kinds of toys. We had 3-wheelers and other fun things as I was growing up and Mike never spent a day without riding a motorcycle or snowmobile. It's just fun to see him gain confidence and ability.
The snowmobile party in Wyoming was really fun. The kids loved playing with cousins. They rode in sleds and had a hot dog roast. The sun was out and we all came home with a little color.
It really was a great trip. Sometimes it is easier to stay home, sleep in my own bed, and stick with our routine at home. But for little fun excursions like this it's totally worth it.
4 comments:
That was a fun day. Glad Blake didn't get Allie sick.
Looks like fun. I love lunch on the garbage can. HILARIOUS!!
Lunch on the garbage can is great! Glad you had a fun trip!
Fun Sue! So good for those kids to be out doing stuff like that. I think Jake and Colton would love eachother. I miss you!
Post a Comment