The kids had their little huts out and Allie said she wanted to sleep in hers. She made me tip it up and drop her in. I told her it would be more fun tipped the other way so she could get in and out on her own, but she insisted. I went in later to check on her and was shocked that she was asleep. She has been skipping naps lately (you know, so she can climb the dresser, fling toys all over the room, and try on dress ups.) Anyway, it is a pleasant surprise to find her napping. Maybe she will be nice today at around 5 instead of the bear otherwise known as Allie.
Side note...Isn't it funny how kids decide what blankets, stuffed animals, and toys will be their favorites. I tried to make the cute squares blankie I made for her when she was born her favorite. I have put it in her crib since birth. Yet, when I got out this blanket to ride in the stroller with her, this is the one that became "soft blankie" and the favorite. I didn't even make it! So sad.
3 comments:
Poor thing must have been exhausted from last night. I hope she feels better soon!
So cute. I have also tried to "force" a blanket, but doesn't ever work.
That is so what happened with Kyle. Hence the nickname for his favorite blankie, "Ugie Blankie."
Post a Comment