My kids totally do this too. I love it, I think it's great for them to have their quiet reading time. Come to think of it, that's exactly what I do too, except if you took a picture of me reading before bed, it wouldn't be quite as cute!
"Imagine a love so strong that saying hello and goodbye at the same time was worth the sorrow"
-Author Unknown
Nathan
13 years old
Jason
12 years old
"In the gospel of Jesus Christ you have help from both sides of the veil and you must never forget that. When disappointment and discouragement strike, and they will, you must never forget that if our eyes could be opened we would see chariots of fire as far as the eye could see riding at reckless speed to come to our protection (see 2nd Kings 6:16-17). They will always be there, these armies of heaven, in defense of Abraham's seed."--Dallin H. Oaks
3 comments:
That is so cute that they have develpoed a love of reading just like their momma!
Jaron did this today for his nap. Cracked me up!
My kids totally do this too. I love it, I think it's great for them to have their quiet reading time. Come to think of it, that's exactly what I do too, except if you took a picture of me reading before bed, it wouldn't be quite as cute!
Post a Comment