Allie was a great napper...for a little while. Then we fought long and hard about napping when she learned how to climb out of her crib and the napping phase was over.
Now, we are in a good routine. The kids don't nap, and although I miss the peace and quiet that came with naps, I am okay with the no nap thing. It means the kids go to sleep earlier without as much of a fuss.
So, you can see why I curse naps now. When Allie naps, she is up until 11 requesting water, a bathroom break, a new toy, a song, a kiss...the list goes on and on.
When Jake naps, things are a little easier but not much.
This week, both kids had random naps in random places and we paid for it at bedtime...
2 comments:
Oh that table just doesn't look very comfy.
Blake is definately going through the unscheduled naps here too.
Ahhh! I can't believe they fell asleep in those random places!
Post a Comment