Friday, March 18, 2011

Another cute boy child!

Baby number 4 is here! He is really cute. He has lots and lots of brown hair. I will post pictures as soon as I get to my camera bag for the cord to download them.
He had low blood sugar when he was born and they had to stick him in the NICU, so he is down there chilling under a heat lamp while I sit here alone. Pretty lame, but I'm glad they are taking care of him and glad it isn't anything more serious.
The kids aren't allowed to come see him so they are pretty bummed about that, but we'll be home soon enough.
I'm so glad he is here safely and so grateful for modern medicine. We are blessed.
Like I said, I will post pictures as soon as someone gets in here to hand me my camera bag. C-sections tend to make little things like a bag across the room seem like a big thing:)

2 comments:

Renee said...

I have checked your blog like 10 times today! Lori posted the great news on FB so I have been dying to hear more information! Post the pictures quickly! I understand the c-section pain...makes the simplest of tasks seem impossible. I am SOOOOOOOO incredibly happy that your little guys is finally here. Can't wait to hear his name.

Renee

Susanna said...

Awwww, he looks just like his brother and sister....so cute! Glad everything went well, congrats on another precious baby!!!!