Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We're home!

I was missing Jake and Allie so we packed up and got out of the hospital as soon as we could. Nathan loves the binky. This is the face he makes when it gets taken away.





The kids were so excited to welcome him home. Jake was away at school when we first got there, so Allie got to give Nathan one on one attention. I think this baby is going to be loved more than any other kid around.



Allie was thrilled by any hiccup or movement, and wanted to hold him every chance she got.



I think it's cute, but I hope the novelty will wear off so he can have a break.

It took a lot of hands to give him his first bath. We had a sprinkling incident and it reminded us all that little parts must be covered at all times. We were wishing for the video camera because it would have been great for America's Funniest Videos. I have rarely seen such an impressive arch. He repeated the performance at the pediatrician's office today and added a touch of yellow poop to the mix. Wow. At least things work!


After they were all clean from their baths, I couldn't resist a little piggie shot. We even put Sam's glass foot in there to make the little Schwabby feet complete.


We love our little Nathan Joe!

4 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

I loved your little feet picture! So glad he's here and you're home! Hope your recovery is okay!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute. I also love the blanket! You make really beautiful babies!

Tara Schwab said...

So beautiful. The pictures with him and the kids is awesome. Cute feet! Glad you guys are home!

lori parkhurst said...

I love the pics.he fits right in with the crew