Monday, March 28, 2011

A letter to the boy child...

Dear Nathan, When you do this all day...

It's easier to do this all night...



Maybe you could figure out how to switch things up a bit. I sure do love you though.

It makes doing dishes at midnight more fun when I can turn around and see you gazing at me.

I don't mind staying up late. That is when I am most productive. Lets just make a deal that you go to sleep when I do...and stay asleep. How does that sound? :)

p.s. You could also figure out a way to pee so that it doesn't come out of your diaper and soak everything within a 6 inch radius....that would be nice.

Love,

Mom

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

He's stinkin' cute. Just sayin'. Sorry for the sleep-deprivation though!

Tara Schwab said...

Cute! Oh, he is cute.
My boys had a magic diaper once, where the was poop EVERYWHERE, but the diaper was spotless. How in the?

Bonnie McBride said...

What a beautiful grandson I have!
I think that every one of my kids thought that 2:00 PM was time to rock. It took about 6 weeks get them to understand I didn't feel that way.
G'ma Bonnie

lori parkhurst said...

Man what a silly boy!!! He sure is cute though. I love seeing all those baby bag sleepers that my kids used to wear!!!