Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jason Kay Schwab

The boy has a name.
We could not agree on a first name, but neither of us hate Jason.  So Jason it is.  Kay is my grandpa's name.  He was an amazing man and one that Jason can be proud to be named after.  Kay is also my mom and brother Warren's middle name...along with lots of cousins on my side.  So he can have lots of connections.  Naming kids is a tough business.  It's something they have to live with.  I hope he likes it.  As for pictures...here he is.  That first day, he was really looking like Nate.  Now, I am starting to think he might be a little more like Allie.  His hair is like hers as an infant for sure.  So here he is...Jason...



 The kids were so cute with him.  Allie loves him and wanted to take him right home with her. 
There we are!  Don't mind me...I hope I look better in a few days, but for now this will have to do.


2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Oh my goodness, you have the most adorable babies. Jason fits him!

Diana said...

So sweet. Hope you are doing well in recovery.