Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Picture time again!

Who takes family pictures when they're 9 months pregnant?  Me. 
I was going to skip it this year and take them in December when we had our little baby Schwabby here with us.  Then we had such a beautiful fall.  There were days that went by and I was taking other people's family pictures thinking that I needed in all all this beauty. 
Mine didn't work out that way.  We rushed through things and I never got a good one of Nate, but that's okay because these are really just fillers until the baby comes and we can take them again.
So, here are some of them...







                                                    I love this hill for these kind of pictures.

                                                          There we are!  Cheese!
I am very tempted to go back and get the kids again.  I'd love to get one of all of them looking good, but I am slowing down and getting lazy.  I think these will have to do.
Can you believe these kids?  Jake is almost 8 now, Allie is 6 and Nate is 18 months.  They all have pretty toothless smiles.  I keep wondering when Nate will get more teeth.  He still just has 4 on top and 2 on bottom.  He does well enough with the ones he has, but I can't help but think he'll be grateful for more chompers when he sees what they can do.
As for Allie and Jake, they are constantly showing me the things their toothless mouths can do.  Allie is fascinated by inspecting the apple after she takes a bite.  Jake's other front tooth is getting pretty wiggly, but he says he'll hang onto it for me.  They sure are cute kids.
I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks we'll add another to this brood.  Hope it's a cute one!

No comments: