Saturday, June 28, 2014

Clothes

Learning to dress yourself, in the early stages, can be tough.






Allie could dress herself completely by the time she was Nate's age...I guess that's a girl thing.  If you remember, she had the same sort of fashion sense though.  She really liked to pair up stripes with stripes.  Nate just likes to pair up his favorites.  I had to hide his favorite green striped shirt ("the one with big stripes Mom!") because it was long sleeved and he always wanted to wear it.  He does get attached to things.
Anyway, maybe I'll have to let him have more practice at getting dressed.  I've just had so many years of wrangling an unwilling Nate into clothes that I just haven't given him a chance to do it himself.  Maybe he would like getting dressed more if he were the one doing the dressing...we'll have to give it a try.

No comments: