Then, I went about trying to make the day nice for Mike. He's the dad of our 5 cute kids and he works hard to make our lives pretty awesome. I am so thankful for him. We live in a beautiful place and have food on the table. We have all the things we need and all the things we want. We have been blessed and I am so grateful for it. I'm grateful that Mike does what it takes to provide for us. He's awesome.
His request for Father's Day was to not take pictures. As hard as that is for me, I tried to comply with his wishes. I couldn't resist getting one as we headed off for church though. I figured that because the old car was in the picture, it would be okay...
Then, since the kids looked so cute, I made them pose for me after church.
They are good kids and I'm so glad we've got them. Jake and Allie both made Mike some cards and Jake gave him a tool box that he made in scouts. Nate and Jason gave him some extra good hugs and kisses and tried to be good for the day. We gave him a grill that we can take in the motorhome and we also let him have an extra long snooze. He's a great dad and we are so thankful for him. Love you Mike!
No comments:
Post a Comment